T.I. ft Rihanna Live Your Life lyrics

a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__dMv7uSbhyw/SRl0UHxCljI/AAAAAAAACoM/LfWqHcw8ISY/s1600-h/T.I.+Featuring+Rihanna+-+Live+Your+Life+Lyrics.jpg" rel="tag"img style="margin: 0pt 10px 10px 0pt; float: left; cursor: pointer; width: 254px; height: 320px;" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__dMv7uSbhyw/SRl0UHxCljI/AAAAAAAACoM/LfWqHcw8ISY/s320/T.I.+Featuring+Rihanna+-+Live+Your+Life+Lyrics.jpg" alt="T.I. ft Rihanna Live Your Life lyrics" title="T.I. ft Rihanna Live Your Life lyrics" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5267369128217450034" border="0" //abr /br /br /br /br /span style="font-weight: bold;"T.I. Featuring Rihanna Live Your Life lyrics/span:-br /br /Mia hee, mia haa, mia hoo, miabr /ha habr /Mia hee, mia haa, mia hoo, miabr /ha habr /br /(Rihanna)br /You're gonna be a shining star, in fancy clothes, and fancy car-ars.br /And then you'll see, you're gonna go foward,br /Cause everyone knows, just who you are-are.br /br /So live your life, ay ay ay.br /Your steady chasing that paper,br /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /You got no time for no hata'sbr /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /No telling where it'll take ya,br /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /Cause I'm a paper chaser,br /Just living my life (Ay!), my life (Oh!), my life (Ay!), my life(Oh!),br /just living my life (Ay!), my life (Oh!), my life (Ay!), my life(Oh!),br /just living my lifebr /br /Nevermind what haters say, ignore them 'til they fade away.br /Amazing they ungreatful after all the game I gave away.br /Safe to say I paved the way, for you cats to get paid today.br /You still be wasting days away, now had I never saved the day.br /Consider them my projay, how much I think they should pay.br /Instead of being gracious, they violated and made you wait.br /I never been a hater still I love them, in a crazy way.br /Some say they so yay and know they couldn't even work on Labor day.br /It aint that they black or white, their hands of area in shades of grey.br /I'm West side anyway, even if I left the game and stayed away.br /Some move away to make a way not move away cause they afraid.br /I give back to the hood and all you ever did was take away.br /I pray for patience but they make me want to melt they face away.br /Like I once made them scream, now I could make them plead their case away.br /Been thuggin' all my life, can't say I don't deserve to take a break.br /You rather see me catch a case, and watch my future fade away.br /br /(Rihanna):br /You're gonna be a shining star, in fancy clothes, and fancy car-ars.br /And then you'll see, you're gonna go forward,br /Cause everyone knows, just who you are-are.br /So live your life, ay ay ay.br /Your steady chasing that paper,br /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /You got no time for no hata'sbr /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /No telling where it'll take ya,br /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /Cause I'm a paper chaser,br /Just living my lifebr /br /(T.I.):br /I'm the opposite of moderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid.br /Allergic to the counterfeit, impartial to the politics.br /Articulate but still would grab a nigga by the collar quick.br /Whoever having problems wit, they record sales just holla Tipbr /If that don't work and all else fails, then turn around and follow Tipbr /I got love for the game but ay, I'm not in love with all of it.br /I do without the fame and the rappers nowadays are comedy.br /The hootin' and the hollerin', back and forth with the argueing.br /Where you from, who you know, what you make and what kind of car you in.br /Seems as though you lost sight of whats important with the positive.br /And checks until your bank account, and you're about poverted.br /Your values is a disarrayed, prioritized are horribly.br /Unhappy with the riches cause you piss poor morraly.br /Ignoring all prior advice and fore warning.br /And we mighty full of ourselves all of a sudden, aren't we?br /br /(Rihanna):br /You're gonna be a shining star, in fancy clothes, and fancy car-ars.br /And then you'll see, you're gonna go far,br /Cause everyone knows, just who you are-are.br /So live your life, ay ay ay.br /You steady chasing that paper,br /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /You got no time for no hata'sbr /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /No telling where it'll take ya,br /Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.br /Cause I'm a paper chaser,br /Just living my life (Ay!), my life (Oh!), my life (Ay!), my life(Oh!),br /just living my life (Ay!), my life (Oh!), my life (Ay!), my life(Oh!),br /So live your lifebr /br /Got everbody watching what I dobr /come walk in my shoesbr /and see the way Im livin if you really want tobr /got my mind on my moneybr /and Im not goin awaaaybr /br /So keep on getting ya paper and keep on climbingbr /looking in the mirror and keep on shiningbr /till the game ends till the clock stopbr /we gonna post up on the top spotbr /br /living the life, the lifebr /brand new city got my whole team with mebr /the life, my lifebr /I do what I wanna dobr /Im living my life, my lifebr /I will neva losebr /Im living my life, my lifebr /and Im not stoppingbr /br /So live ya lifebr /br /span style="font-weight: bold;"T.I. Featuring Rihanna Live Your Life Video/span:-br /div style="padding-left: 0px; display: none;" ontop="true"/divobject width="425" height="344"param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZzjDGliZqVsamp;hl=enamp;fs=1"param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZzjDGliZqVsamp;hl=enamp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"/embed/objectbr /span class="fullpost"br //span

0 comments: