T.I. - Dead And Gone Lyrics mp3 video
a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__dMv7uSbhyw/SbEc1tqmnLI/AAAAAAAADZw/FY7kZjJkE1U/s1600-h/T.I.+Featuring+Justin+Timberlake++++Dead+And+Gone++Lyrics+mp3+w.gif" rel="tag"img style="margin: 0pt 10px 10px 0pt; float: left; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 294px;" src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__dMv7uSbhyw/SbEc1tqmnLI/AAAAAAAADZw/FY7kZjJkE1U/s320/T.I.+Featuring+Justin+Timberlake++++Dead+And+Gone++Lyrics+mp3+w.gif" alt="T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake Dead And Gone Lyrics mp3 wallpaper video" title="T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake Dead And Gone Lyrics mp3 wallpaper video" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5310057144763456690" border="0" //abr /span style="font-weight: bold;"T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake Dead And Gone Lyrics:-/spanbr /[Hook]br /I've been travelin on this road too long,br /Just tryin find my way back home,br /But the old me's dead and gone,br /Dead and Gone,br /I've been travelin on this road too long,br /Just tryin find my way back home,br /But the old me's and gone,br /Dead and Gone,br /span class="fullpost"br /[Verse 1]br /Every had one of them days wish you would have stayed home,br /Run into a group of niggas who gettin their hate on,br /You walk by - they get wrong,br /You reply then shit get blown,br /Way out of proportion way bad discussion,br /Just you against them pick one then rush them,br /Figure you get jumped here thats next,br /They don't wanna stop there now they bustin,br /Now you gushin ambulance rushin,br /You to the hospital with a bad concusion,br /Plus you hit four times but it hit yo spine,br /Paralyzed waist down and ya wheelchair bound,br /Never mind that now you lucky to be alive,br /Just thinkin it all started fussin wit three guys,br /Nigga pride in the way but your pride is the way you can f**kbr /around get shot down anyday,br /Niggas die everyday,br /All little bullshit, dope money, dice games, for their hood shit,br /Could this be cuz of hip-hop music,br /Or did the ones with the good sense not use it,br /Usually niggas don't know what to do when they back against the wall,br /So they just start shootin,br /For red or for blue or for blow I guess,br /From Bankhead at the old projects,br /No more stress now I'm straight,br /Now I get it now I take time to think before I make mistake just for mybr /family stake,br /That part of me left yesterdaybr /The harder me is strong today,br /No regrets I'm blessed to say the old me dead and gon away,br /br /br /[Hook]br /I've been travelin on this road too long,br /Just tryin find my way back home,br /But the old me's dead and gone,br /Dead and Gone,br /I've been travelin on this road too long,br /Just tryin find my way back home,br /But the old me's dead and gone,br /Dead and Gone,br /br /[Verse 2]br /I ain't neva been scared I live through tragic,br /Situations could been dead lookin back at it,br /Most of that shit didn't even have to happen,br /But you think about it when you out there trappin',br /In the appartments hangin', smokin and rappin,br /Niggas start shit next thing we know we cappin,br /Get locked up then didn't even get mad,br /Now I think about that what a life I had,br /Most of that shit look back just laugh,br /Some shit still look back get sad,br /Thinkin my home boy still be around had I not hit the nigga in the mouth that time,br /I won that fight I lost that war,br /I could still see my nigga walkin out that door,br /Who would of thought I'd never see Philant no more,br /Got enough dead homies I don't want no more,br /Cuz a nigga his jump cost me more,br /I'd a took that ass whoppin out for sure,br /Now think before I risk my life,br /Take them chances to get my stripes,br /A nigga put his hands on me alright,br /Otherwise stand there talk shit all night,br /Cuz I hit you and you sue me,br /I shoot you get locked up poor me,br /No more stress now I'm straight,br /Now I get it now I take time to think before I make mistake just for mybr /family stake,br /That part of me left yesterdaybr /The harder me is strong today,br /No regrets I'm blessed to say the old me dead and gon away,br /[Dead And Gone lyrics on http://topmusicvideolyrics.blogspot.com ]br /br /[Hook]br /I've been travelin on this road too long,br /Just tryin find my way back home,br /But the old me's dead and gone,br /Dead and Gone,br /I've been travelin on this road too long,br /Just tryin find my way back home,br /But the old me's dead and gone,br /Dead and Gone,br /br /[Bridge]br /I turn my head to the east I see nobody by my side,br /I turn my head to the west still nobody in sight,br /So I turn my head to the north swallow that pill and think alright,br /That old me dead and gone what that mean I'm gon be alright,br /I turn my head to the east I see nobody by my side,br /I turn my head to the west still nobody in sight,br /So I turn my head to the north swallow that pill and think alright,br /That old me dead and gone what that mean I'm gon be alright,br /br /[Hook]br /I've been travelin on this road too long,br /Just tryin find my way back home,br /But the old me's dead and gone,br /Dead and Gone,br /I've been travelin on this road too long,br /Just tryin find my way back home,br /But the old me's dead and gone,br /Dead and Gone,br /br /span style="font-weight: bold;"T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake Dead And Gone video:-/spanbr /embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6tyb2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="420" height="339"/embed/span
10:36 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10:36 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment